Buy all Accessories for nr200 engine here. click
1. Can you install it into the boat?
yes. our team has install NR-200 into the speedboat ( 85cm long).
1. Hi do you have any nr200 inlet manifold and carburetor on sale yet if so how much thanks
We are currently considering the production of engines first, and then the production of accessories. It is expected that we will sell manifolds and carburetors around the end of the month.
2. Can you supply the correct glowplugs for these engines, the OS type F is too long and the piston touches it, this could cause damage to the piston as I have just found out! the correct plug should be a short reach one
i recommend you use the glow plug below for the two-stroke nitro engine. our designers think it's common to use the 2 strokes one for most rc fans, so they don't need to spend extra to buy it.That's how it comes.
if you can't find it, I recommend this one. (check the link)
3. how is promoted with 2,200rpm but it only guarantee to perform below 1.800rpm.
Adjust the valve clearance, the size of the air valve, and the oil needle to the best condition. This process is more troublesome. It is recommended that experienced professional players adjust it to make the engine run at extreme speed. Don't pull the high speed for a long time, otherwise it is easy to wear
4. I also don’t like the wrong size bolt in the rear that mounts the clutch shaft.
The bolts for installing the clutch cannot be adjusted, and the size is correct. It is recommended to add an extension shaft. We will provide a clutch kit for sale in the future.
5. I also don’t see how the rocker arms can be adjusted. In the description of the NR200 it is indicated that, in contrast to the TOYAN FS-100/L-200, the NR200 has the ability to adjust the valve clearances. I removed the valve cover from the NR200. I saw the same design as in TOYAN FS-100. I didn’t remove the grease and maybe I didn’t see something. There is no motor assembly diagram in the manual to understand how to adjust the clearances. Explain how to adjust the valve clearances.
In fact, it is the same as this engine adjustment method. Gaskets can be added to the top of the valve cover to adjust the gap. There is a top pass under the rocker arm, and a gasket can be added in the top pass to adjust the valve clearance.
6. I have recently received my NR 200 engine and I am really pleased with the design of this engine it looks fantastic. I just wanted to know why there is an exhaust valve at the top of the engine head and what is it doing?
My development team replied that the top of the NR200 engine is a vent valve, where you can put some oil in it, and put some oil in the vent valve, the oil will stay slowly, and it can also be used for exhaust.
Q: To whom it may concern.
I'm interested in the NR200 but can you please let me know how the warranty works. I had a bad L200 and with all the L400 crank shafts breaking I want to make sure there is a warranty to depend on. I'll be looking forward, hearing from someone.
How long till i get my needed part ???
Why does your write up say this engine can be bought in kit form yet when i ask about kit form you denigh it also my fls400 is missing 1 part i told lucas 2 days ago part number 70 bearing i cant finish engine till i recieve it 2 days no responce