I'm super excited to share my latest project with you today, a beautifully assembled 1/20 scale WS-15 turbofan engine model. The printed parts of this model are already pre-painted, making the assembly process easier and more enjoyable. It contains all necessary parts to build your own jet engine. I put a lot of time and effort into this project, hoping to showcase my assembly skills and love of aircraft engines.
First, I carefully organized the bolts and nuts, the little metal parts that form the basis of the model. I flipped through the 12-page instruction manual, which detailed the assembly steps and required tools. It even included the details of the lifts, which gave me a clearer idea of the complexity of the entire model. I prepared my own tools, including a high-quality electric wrench, to ensure easy and accurate access to each part during assembly.
When I started assembling, I was pleasantly surprised that more bolts and nuts were needed than I initially thought. This added to the challenge of the overall project but also made the model more realistic and detailed. I followed the instructions step by step to assemble it, making sure that each bolt and nut were firmly connected. Once assembled, I regularly test it so I can make sure that every part of the model is functioning properly and exhibiting the characteristics of a real fan motor.
Although this model is 1/20 scale, its assembly process is relatively simple. I have to commend the designers for their attention to detail and engineering precision, as every part fits together so accurately. I especially noticed the bearings placed in the middle, its installation provides the basis for stability and smooth operation of the whole model. I spent more time and effort on this part because I found some distortion from the Vset fan. After careful restoration, I finally made the fan of the whole model look very realistic. I'm glad that I build myr own jet engine kits.
Finally, I capped the test part, which is a key component of the whole model. In order for it to work, I needed to install two AAA batteries. That way, once I fire up the model, I'll be able to see it in action. Let's build a 1/20 Turbofan Engine Model Kit that works.