Dear Cison Enthusiasts,
We are all filled with excitement for the highly anticipated Cison V8 Engine Model Kits. Today, we bring you an important update regarding the production process of these exceptional kits.
As of now, the production of our Cison V8 Engine Model Kits has successfully reached 90%. The meticulous craftsmanship and attention to detail in each component are a testament to our dedication to excellence. However, the remaining 10% of the process will experience a brief pause due to the upcoming Chinese New Year holiday.
Cultural Pause: Chinese New Year Break:
The Chinese New Year holiday holds immense cultural significance, marked by family reunions and celebrations. In alignment with this tradition, our factory will be closed from February 1st to February 15th. This break allows our factory workers to spend valuable time with their loved ones, fostering a sense of connection and rejuvenation, some of whom go back home once a year.
Adjusted Shipping Schedule:
We understand that the delay in engine production may bring about a level of disappointment, and for that, we sincerely apologize. With the factory resuming operations after the Chinese New Year break, we expect to ship out the Cison Flathead and OHV V8 Engine Model Kits by the end of February. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.
Free Gift :
To express our gratitude for your unwavering support and understanding, we've decided to include a complimentary tachometer (rev counter) as a gift for the first batch of customers.
Moving Forward: Our Commitment to Excellence:
Challenges are an integral part of any journey, and at Cison, we view them as opportunities for growth and improvement. Rest assured, our dedicated team is working diligently to expedite the remaining production stages, ensuring that the V8 Engine Model Kits you receive embody the excellence and precision that define Cison.
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to delivering an unparalleled experience with our V8 Engine diy Kits.
Stirlingkit & Cison