Event name: Rev Up for Free!
Application time: January 16th 8PM-January 17th 8PM
Event Location: Within the United States
● Requirements: Only for the ST-NF2 new user who lives in USA
● Registration method: Write down in the comments why you want to test this engine.
● Selection: Screen 3 players from registered users.
● Rules for free trial: The 3 selected testers experience the product in order.
The first tester can keep the product for 10 days and share his feelings or opinions in the FB group in the form of pictures or videos after completing the assembly within 10 days.
(Please be sure to complete the assembly within time)
On the 11th day, the product is mailed to the next tester.
The second tester and the third tester can keep the product for 6 days. The 6-day experience also requires the two testers to share their feelings and opinions in the form of pictures or videos in the FB group.
Because the first tester has completed the assembly, the second two testers can directly experience the product. Considering issues such as product protection and parts arrangement, we do not recommend disassembly and reassembly. If the product is damaged and parts are lost, you will need to bear the cost of replacement parts.
On the 7th day, ask the second tester to mail the product to the third tester. The third tester must return the product on the 7th day after completing the 6-day experience.
During the above process, all postage costs will be borne by us, and any loss or damage to the product caused by non-subjective personal reasons will be borne by us. Time loss due to logistics is not included in the experience length.
● Please write down the reasons for your real experience in the comment area. This is an important criterion for us to select testers.
● Please describe clearly when sharing your feelings and opinions so that we can have directions for improvement.
● During the experience, please keep the product properly. If there is any damage caused by subjective personal reasons, you will be responsible for it.
● The completion quality of this event will also become an important reference for the next event. Testers who actively cooperate in this event and promote the successful completion of the event will be given priority to participate in the next event.