Heli Rotorhead is a professional CNC machine programmer, maintainer, and parts loader who has been passionate about airplanes and engine motors since he was young. As a CNC machine programmer, Steven is the ideal person to tell us where some...
My name is Ron Taddeo, I was born in 1940s in Massachusetts. I am an Optician and musician but above all a "Motorhead". My main profession is an Optician .. I have been making eyeglasses for almost 45 years … I...
In his journey from young boy into cycle technician , Jon Cook grows his interested in everthing with the nitro just like the others in 1950s. Jon has an impressive story that we wanted to learn more about. Here's his...
George Trotter was once an engineer and a singer, who was involved in a serious car accident when he was 41. RC saved his life after a really bad car accident because of the injuries, he lost his band and job. Luckily, his hobbies keep his brain working. A Man Who Loves RC Will NEVER Stop Fighting.
You also have a story to share
1. We'd love it if you could tell us about your experience as an engine enthusiast . How long have you been interested in engines?
2. What inspired you to start working as an engine man? is it because of your job?
3. How did you to learn to make your engines and long did it take you to learn the basics of engine?
4. What tips do you have for someone who is new to scale engines or wants to improve their enigne skills?
5. What Stirlingkit brings you?
6. What kind of engine journey have you experienced with your Stirlingkit?
7. Has your Stirlingkit improved your life?
Tell us and share your Stirlingkit engine story! Happiness is doubled when shared.
Of course, the gift will be prepared for you when you share your story.
What's more, you will get a chance to be a Stirlingkit ambassador to encourage others to
find joy in starting an engine motor and receive Stirlingkit perks. Don't hesitate!
Welcome to join the Stirlingkit story-sharing program!