M16C Air-cooled Single-cylinder 4-strokes Mini Vertical Gasoline Speed-controlled IC Engine Model with Water Vane Pump
.This is a miniature engine with an air-cooled cooling structure and an adjustable speed carburetor. It is carefully crafted from brass and stainless steel, with a unique and exquisite shape. The addition of an impeller pump is more unique. With a wooden base, it is easy to place and operate. You will love this retro gasoline engine model. .Well-manufactured: The engine is unique and exquisite in shape, stable and reliable in structural design, high in quality, excellent in craftsmanship, and stable in performance. This is a very distinctive desktop model engine, simple and fun to operate, you will feel the unique charm brought by the engine's mechanical operation.
Note: M16C is upgraded on the basis of M16. Our team doesn't not only add a water pump but also upgrade the base and the base plate.
.Engine Starting Steps:
(1) Check the engine wiring from the wooden base, connect the fuel tank oil pipe, and install 3 x AA batteries (4.5V);
(2) Fill the fuel tank with 95# gasoline, after the filling is completed, put the flywheel in The right side of the engine (the surface of the power switch) rotates clockwise several times, which can make the mixed fuel completely enter the cylinder and ensure that there is no air in the fuel pipe;
(3) Turn on the power switch, and then quickly turn the flywheel clockwise to move it on the right side of the engine (Power switch surface) start the engine. .Note:
(1) If the ignition device is normal and the cylinder compression is normal, and the machine cannot start normally, it is likely to need to adjust the carburetor oil needle;
(2) After tightening the main oil needle on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 Circle and start the flywheel to make the mixing ratio of gasoline and air reach the normal working mixing ratio;
(3) When the machine stops running, turn off the power switch. .Excellent Gift: This is an amazing mechanical craft, feel the charm of the engine when it is working. Whether it is for personal use or as a gift of personalized high-end model to friends, family, model lovers during major festivals.
.For Ages: 14+
.Color: As Shown .Material: Brass + Stainless Steel + Wood .Overall Size: 200x120x138mm .Engine Size: 172x94x108mm .Wooden Base Size: 200x120x30mm .Displacement: 1.6CC .Bore: 13mm .Stroke: 12mm .Flywheel Diameter: 56mm .Fuel Tank Capacity: 8mL .Ignition Device Power Supply Voltage: 4.5V (using 3 x AA batteries, excluding batteries) .Start Mode: external force (electric drill) or hand pull start .Fuel Used: Gasoline or aviation kerosene. .Product Weight: 1400g .Package Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 25cm .Package Weight: 1900g .Packing: Box
I expected this engine to be fun but I was disappointed
This engine is well built and has a lovely finish. I expected it to be fun to change the flywheel to see what effect it has on the engine speed and also fun
to see the small "generator" light up the bulb. Unfortunately the engine did not arrive with the extra flywheel nor was an allen key included, so the flywheel could not be changed. Also the bulb did not light up. When running this engine can only produce about 2.5V, so the 5V bulb is never going to work. A nice example of an alpha type sterling engine, but I cannot rate it more than 3 stars because of the missing items
The engine received was not the one shown on the website
This engine runs fantastic, the problem is that the engine they sent does NOT match the item in the picture. I specifically wanted a thermoacoustic stirling engine with an "extended" hot tube. What they sent was the standard "short" hot tube variety. I already have 3 engines of this style, if I wanted another I could have purchased the one from this site for $23.99 or $19.99. Instead, I paid $29.99. This engine comes with bearings in the flywheel mount so it runs exceptionally fast. It is a great engine overall, but unfortunately not the engine in the sales pictures. Based of performance this engine is "5 star", however Sterlingkit should never substitute engines without customer authorization first
Well I have built this little engine was fun to build took me from 11pm to round 7 am the next morning as I was taking my time going to put it on a stand then start it up just waiting for the stand/base for it
A nicely packed kit love how the box is wood and everything is packed in black foam trays instructions are online but the contents are in plastic box’s. Like screw’s nuts and everything else needed to build it
I sent you an email describing my research and asking to speak with your engineers about reversing the rotation. I have had no response. I am a retired electrical engineer researching chirality and Tesla's concepts on Aether and gravity.