.It is a mini mini engine with an air-cooled structure and a carburetor with adjustable speed .Made of brass and stainless steel, unique and exquisite. .The structure is stable and reliable. Come with wooden base for operating conveniently. You will love this retro and refined Mini gasoline engine model!
.Engine Start Steps:
Before First Startup, It would be best to remove the back engine plate (4 bolts) and manually lubricate the inner workings of the engine's lower end. (Very Simple Procedure but significant for longevity of operation) （Note: this is the advice from one of my old customer Louis. Thank you）
1. Check engine wiring from wooden base, then connect tank tubing, and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V).
2. Fill the tank with 95 # gasoline. After filling, rotate the flywheel clockwise several times on the right side of the engine (power switch surface). This action allows the fuel mixture to enter the cylinder completely, ensuring that there is no air in the fuel line.
3. Turn on the power switch and then quickly turn the flywheel clockwise to start the engine on the right side of the engine (the power switch surface).
1. If the ignition is working and the cylinder compression is normal and the machine does not start properly, it is likely that the carburetor needle will need to be adjusted.
2. After tightening the main fuel pin on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 turn and start the flywheel, making the mixture ratio of gasoline and air to the normal working mixture ratio.
3. When the machine stops running, turn off the power switch.
4. It is BEST to insure that the engine ignition power switch is in the OFF position whenever installing OR removing the batteries.
This exquisite engine model is simple to operate. You can observe and understand the working process and principle of the engine. It can also be a great custom gift for lovers of mechanical craft models.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!!! .For Age: 14+
.Color: As Shown .Material: Brass + Stainless Steel + Wood .Displacement: 1.6cc .Cylinder Diameter: 13mm .Flywheel Diameter: 56mm .Tank Capacity: 8ML .Power Supply Voltage of Ignition Device: 4.5V(Powered by 3 AA batteries but not included) .Start Mode: External Force (Electric Drill) or Hand Pull Start .Fuel Used: Gasoline or Aviation Kerosene .Overall Size: 150 x 120 x 130mm .Base Size: 150 x 120 x 30mm .Engine Size: 8 x 7 x 10cm .Product Weight: 980g .Package Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 15cm .Package Weight: 1500g .Packing: Box
This is a fine little machine that runs very well.
Very precisely assembled, is a lot of fun
and is also a collector's item.
Great little 4 stroke engine
Fast delivery for France (received in a week !). Great little 4 stroke engine. It is really beautiful and super detailed. The parts, which compose it, have been CNC machined in brass and stainless steel. The machining quality is really impressive for the sale price ... It works very well with SP95 gasoline + 4% 2-stroke oil. I'm even thinking of recommending another to offer it!
The Engine started very well, but sadly the main Bearings have a lot of play... And i pre oiled the Engine bevore the run.. but the Engine leaked like Hell...
Clifford R Piequet
This engine looks great! It appears well made! I have however, tried to get it to start several times since I received it. Another hour today and still no start. Has spark, fuel to carb, compression, new batteries. Still no luck. A company rep said hold a finger over carb inlet to get fuel flowing...no sucess. I have read where others have just opened the box, added fuel and batteries and it fires right up. Very frustrated at this point. I guess I will try it again in a few days. In the meantime, as I said it looks nice.
Happy with my purchase, just need too find a way to put fuel in the fuel tank. Just have to keep looking for a tiny funnel. Thank you team stirlingkit, Michael.