A CPF number is the Brazilian taxpayer registry ID, and it is required for all orders shipped to Brazil. To comply with shipping carrier requirements, both the CPF number of the order recipient and the store owner (if they are a registered taxpayer in Brazil) must be included. If you are not a registered taxpayer in Brazil, you are not required to provide the store owner's CPF number. However, adding the recipient's CPF number is mandatory for all orders.
Failure to include the recipient's CPF number may result in shipping delays or rejection by the shipping carrier. To ensure smooth delivery, it is necessary to obtain the customer's CPF number for orders being sent to Brazil. You can manually add the CPF number to each order while a permanent solution is being developed.
1. Select the items you like and add them into your cart.
2. Go to the checkout and fill out the shipping address. and then your CPF number.
3. Select "Remove hold" for the specific order.
4. Enter the recipient's CPF number in the provided field (using the format 000.000.000-00).
Please ensure that you update your order with the customer's CPF number within 30 days. Orders on hold for more than 30 days will be canceled and refunded.
There are two exceptions where orders to Brazil will not be put on hold, but the recipient's CPF number is still required:
1. Manually placed orders: If you manually submit an order to Brazil directly through the Stirlingkit Dashboard, you must enter the CPF number in the shipping address during order submission.
If you are a registered taxpayer in Brazil, you can submit your CPF number to Stirlingkit. This will automatically add it to your billing address and customs invoices for all orders shipped to Brazil. Please note that submitting your CPF number does not exempt you from any tax charges, but it ensures a smooth shipping process for your domestic and international orders to Brazil.
To submit your Brazilian CPF number to Stirlingkit, follow these steps:
1. Access your Stirlingkit Dashboard.
2. Go to the Billing section and select "Brazil CPF."
3. Enter your CPF number in the provided field (using the format 000.000.000-00).
4. Click on "Submit" to save your CPF number.
By following these guidelines, you can ensure compliance with Brazilian customs regulations and facilitate the shipping process for orders to Brazil.