M16B 1.6cc Mini Horizontal Gasoline 4 Stroke Air-cooled Single Cylinder Internal Combustion Engine with Wooden Base
This engine is in stock now.Only 31pcs left. Quick Buy Quick ship. Any problems pls email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for your understanding.
.It is a mini mini engine with an air-cooled structure and a carburetor with adjustable speed .Made of brass and stainless steel, unique and exquisite. .The structure is stable and reliable. Come with wooden base for operating conveniently. You will love this retro and refined Mini gasoline engine model!
.Engine Start Steps:
1. Check engine wiring from wooden base, then connect tank tubing, and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V).
2. Fill the tank with 95 # gasoline. After filling, rotate the flywheel clockwise several times on the right side of the engine (power switch surface). This action allows the fuel mixture to enter the cylinder completely, ensuring that there is no air in the fuel line.
3. Turn on the power switch and then quickly turn the flywheel clockwise to start the engine on the right side of the engine (the power switch surface). .Notes:
1. If the ignition is working and the cylinder compression is normal and the machine does not start properly, it is likely that the carburetor needle will need to be adjusted.
2. After tightening the main fuel pin on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 turn and start the flywheel, making the mixture ratio of gasoline and air to the normal working mixture ratio.
3. When the machine stops running, turn off the power switch.
This exquisite engine model is simple to operate. You can observe and understand the working process and principle of the engine. It can also be a great personalized gift for fans of mechanical craft models. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!!! .For Age: 14+
.Color: As Shown .Material: Brass + Stainless Steel + Wood .Displacement: 1.6cc .Cylinder Diameter: 13mm .Flywheel Diameter: 56mm .Tank Capacity: 8ML .Power Supply Voltage of Ignition Device: 4.5V(Powered by 3 AA batteries but not included) .Start Mode: External Force (Electric Drill) or Hand Pull Start .Fuel Used: Gasoline or Aviation Kerosene .Overall Size: 150 x 120 x 83mm .Engine Size: 125 x 80 x 53mm .Base Size: 150 x 120 x 30mm .Product Weight: 980g .Package Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20cm .Package Weight: 1500g .Packing: Box
Note: this series have 2 version, horizontal (M16B) and vertical (M16). if you want to buy the vertical one, pls click the photo below: Package Content:
I had to elevate the fuel tank mounting to get the engine to run
It seems to me that there has to be a bit of gravity feed pressure to get the mixture set to run ok
After that it runs great, is quiet and very little vibration
The mixture screw is very sensitive in its settings
Overall great product
Subscribe to our newsletter
Signup for our newsletter to stay up to date on sales and events.