32cc Four-cylinder In-line Water-cooled Gasoline Engine for RC Car Ship
.This is a Inline four-cylinder gasoline engine model with independent lubrication method .The following items should be brought by yourselves: Gasoline, (0W-30) engine oil, 3 pieces of 18650 batteries. .(0W-30) engine oil must be added before you start, and you must to connect it to the water cooling device and connect the ground wire to the engine, otherwise you will be responsible for the consequences. Each machine is tested before leaving the factory, and it is normal to see if there are oil stains or signs of activation after purchase .Wiring Steps:
1. Connect the ingiter, ground wire, spark plug wire, fuel pipe, air cooled pipe, oil filter, and the lubricating oil pipe.
2. Fill the fuel tank with gasoline. After filling, make sure that there is no air in the tubing .The machine has the characteristics of fine appearance, superior quality, excellent workmanship, superior performance and strong practicality. It will be attractive to fans of model engines. Can be used as a high-end model gift to others, suitable for collection and as a desktop model, also suitable for modification to RC model, more applications waiting for you to develop .Note:
1. Due to the difference in display and light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you for your understanding!
2.Due to manual measurement, please allow some differences. 3. The wiring must be correct. Please be careful during refueling.
4. It is not recommended for children under 8 to play. Children under 14 should be accompanied by adults.
5. It is normal to spew some oil in the exhaust pipe when it is running and this cannot be avoided. If the fuel is spewing too much, it may be because the engine oil has been added too much, so please reduce the amount of engine oil appropriately (i recommend about 30ml). And it has a certain relationship with the quality of the oil you have used. pls note that the 70mL shown in the Johnny q90 video is only for reference, and the engine needs to be adjusted appropriately according to the actual engine operating effect.
6. We provide professional pre-sale and after-sales service, please contact us if you have any problem
.Color: As Shown Rotating speed: 1000-6000rpm Power: 1-2HP .Material: Aluminium Alloy .Item Name: Gasoline Engine Inline Four Cylinder Model .Displacement: 4 x 8CC .Model: GN-N100 .Size of Engine: 210 x 120 x 150mm(L x W x H) .Cylinder Diameter: 24mm .Stroke: 20mm .Voltage: 6-12V .Fuel: Gasline 95＃ / 97＃ / 98＃ .Best Tappet Clearance: 0.5mm .Cylinder Liner: Copper Cylinder Liner with Hard Chrome Plating Inside .Piston: Double Groove 7075 Aluminium Alloy Piston .Piston Ring: Fluorine Rubber Ring (Support to upgrade bimetallic piston ring) .Connecting Rod: One-piece Casting .Crankshaft: One-piece Casting, Later Quenching .Cylinder: 7075 Aluminum Alloy, Anodized .Lubrication Method: Independent Lubrication(Independent lubrication of crankshaft and camshaft, splash lubrication for the rest) .Product Size: 21 x 12 x 15cm .Product Weight: 3000g .Package Dimensions: 28 x 23 x 22cm .Package Weight: 3800g .Packing: Carton Box
.1 x Engine Model .1 x Fuel Tank .1 x Igniter .1 x Battery Box .2 x Hall Sensor .1 x Fuel Pipe .2 x Water Cooled Pipe .1 x Filter .1 x Water Cooled Platoon Kit .1 x Push Botton Switch .1 x Manual
Here are some pictures to add to my previous review
i hope stirlingkit can make black color. but golden is not bad:)
Fast delivery, great engine!!!
There's something very special about this engine. It sounds, looks and performs just as I hoped, lots of power, easy to set up and start and the amount of pieces you get as standard is fantastic. I'd highly recommend getting the exhaust, air filter and electric starter motor kit as well to complete the engine but it will run fine without these parts. Love mine and have many projects for it!
4 Cylinder 32cc sterlingkit
My engine came whit a bend screw on the distributor shaft and the shaft was not engaged anymore. So I have to find out what the correct placement was, TDC.
After doing this part the engine was running on idle very well but I could not go to full throttle, finally I was putting a air filter on the carburetor and now the engine is running very well. The engine came also whit out water tank, I hope in the future that the kit will be compete as it should be, also whit a compete manual,