1. Complete configuration: This is a well-made steam boiler with both appearance and performance. Equipped with pressure gauge, air whistle, main valve, water level gauge, double safety valve, 1/4-40mm pipe joint and so on.
2. Well-made: the boiler is made of pure copper, and the surface is made of mahogany insulation layer, which has good thermal insulation effect. Double steam outlet, reserved smoke input port, and one interface on each side to facilitate the installation of accessories later.
3. High efficiency: the boiler with ultra-high heat conversion rate will not let you down in performance! The double combustion heating tube can make the air pressure reach 0.4MPa in about 8 minutes. Double safety valve design, the pressure of the relief valve is 0.5MPa to ensure the safety of the use process.
4. Scope of application: This is an excellent collection of vintage art, a boon for collectors of steam models. It can be applied to 1.0-1.5 meter steam model boats, even driving a three-cylinder steam engine without any effort, and can be used on racing boats.
5. Instructions for use: The amount of water added is controlled at 3/5 of the full capacity, and the pressure is controlled within 0.5MPa. Pay attention to the burning time, do not dry it, and drain the remaining water after use. With high-quality fire control system, it can save gas and be safer. It is best to use butane gas as fuel.
Bought this boiler a few weeks ago for a 50+" ship model. Arrived to me in USA in 3 weeks. Very well wrapped for shipping. Works extremely well with Stuart marine twin and Mildura twin engines. Does not use much gas once boiling. Room temp to steam up in about 8 minutes. This is a VERY well made well engineered boiler. There is an internal superheater and many steam ports for whatever you need. Came with tools and extras. Thank you Stirlingkit!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Signup for our newsletter to stay up to date on sales and events.