1. Complete configuration: This is a well-made steam boiler with both appearance and performance. Equipped with pressure gauge, air whistle, main valve, water level gauge, double safety valve, 1/4-40mm pipe joint and so on.
2. Well-made: the boiler is made of pure copper, and the surface is made of mahogany insulation layer, which has good thermal insulation effect. Double steam outlet, reserved smoke input port, and one interface on each side to facilitate the installation of accessories later.
3. High efficiency: the boiler with ultra-high heat conversion rate will not let you down in performance! The double combustion heating tube can make the air pressure reach 0.4MPa in about 8 minutes. Double safety valve design, the pressure of the relief valve is 0.5MPa to ensure the safety of the use process.
4. Scope of application: This is an excellent collection of vintage art, a boon for collectors of steam models. It can be applied to 1.0-1.5 meter steam model boats, even driving a three-cylinder steam engine without any effort, and can be used on racing boats.
5. Instructions for use: The amount of water added is controlled at 3/5 of the full capacity, and the pressure is controlled within 0.5MPa. Pay attention to the burning time, do not dry it, and drain the remaining water after use. With high-quality fire control system, it can save gas and be safer. It is best to use butane gas as fuel.
Bought this boiler a few weeks ago for a 50+" ship model. Arrived to me in USA in 3 weeks. Very well wrapped for shipping. Works extremely well with Stuart marine twin and Mildura twin engines. Does not use much gas once boiling. Room temp to steam up in about 8 minutes. This is a VERY well made well engineered boiler. There is an internal superheater and many steam ports for whatever you need. Came with tools and extras. Thank you Stirlingkit!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Signup for our newsletter to stay up to date on sales and events.
I expected this engine to be fun but I was disappointed
This engine is well built and has a lovely finish. I expected it to be fun to change the flywheel to see what effect it has on the engine speed and also fun
to see the small "generator" light up the bulb. Unfortunately the engine did not arrive with the extra flywheel nor was an allen key included, so the flywheel could not be changed. Also the bulb did not light up. When running this engine can only produce about 2.5V, so the 5V bulb is never going to work. A nice example of an alpha type sterling engine, but I cannot rate it more than 3 stars because of the missing items
The engine received was not the one shown on the website
This engine runs fantastic, the problem is that the engine they sent does NOT match the item in the picture. I specifically wanted a thermoacoustic stirling engine with an "extended" hot tube. What they sent was the standard "short" hot tube variety. I already have 3 engines of this style, if I wanted another I could have purchased the one from this site for $23.99 or $19.99. Instead, I paid $29.99. This engine comes with bearings in the flywheel mount so it runs exceptionally fast. It is a great engine overall, but unfortunately not the engine in the sales pictures. Based of performance this engine is "5 star", however Sterlingkit should never substitute engines without customer authorization first
Well I have built this little engine was fun to build took me from 11pm to round 7 am the next morning as I was taking my time going to put it on a stand then start it up just waiting for the stand/base for it
A nicely packed kit love how the box is wood and everything is packed in black foam trays instructions are online but the contents are in plastic box’s. Like screw’s nuts and everything else needed to build it
I sent you an email describing my research and asking to speak with your engineers about reversing the rotation. I have had no response. I am a retired electrical engineer researching chirality and Tesla's concepts on Aether and gravity.