M93 Upgrade Horizontal Hit and Miss Engine With Speed Governor Gasoline Water Cooled ICE Engine
.This is a horizontal gasoline engine model with an ancient structure that uses water cooling and a carburetor with adjustable speed. It is carefully crafted from brass, aluminum alloy and stainless steel, with unique and exquisite shape, stable and reliable structure design, and wooden base for easy placement and operation. You will love this retro and exquisite gasoline engine model. .Engine Starting Steps:
(1) Check the engine wiring from the wooden base, connect the fuel tank oil pipe, and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V).
(2) Add water to the engine water tank. Use 95# gasoline to fill the fuel tank. After filling, rotate the flywheel on the right side of the engine two times clockwise. Its function can make the mixed fuel completely enter the cylinder. Make sure that no air is generated in the fuel pipe.
(3) Turn on the power switch, and then quickly turn the flywheel on the right side of the engine clockwise to start the engine. .Note:
(1) If the ignition device is normal and the cylinder compression is normal, and the machine cannot start normally, it is likely that the carburetor oil needle needs to be adjusted.
(2) After tightening the main oil needle on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 turn and start the flywheel to make the mixing ratio of gasoline and air reach the normal working mixing ratio.
(3) When the machine stops running, the power switch should be turned off. cool down. .Excellent Gift: This exquisite engine model is easy to operate and full of fun. It can observe and understand the working process and principle of the engine. It can be used as a desktop model to play with, and it can also be an excellent personalized gift for mechanical crafts model fans. .If you have any questions, please contact us in time. .For Ages: 14+