M93 Upgrade Horizontal Hit and Miss Engine With Speed Governor Gasoline Water Cooled ICE Engine
.This is a horizontal gasoline engine model with an ancient structure that uses water cooling and a carburetor with adjustable speed. It is carefully crafted from brass, aluminum alloy and stainless steel, with unique and exquisite shape, stable and reliable structure design, and wooden base for easy placement and operation. You will love this retro and exquisite gasoline engine model. .Engine Starting Steps:
(1) Check the engine wiring from the wooden base, connect the fuel tank oil pipe, and install 3 AA batteries (4.5V).
(2) Add water to the engine water tank. Use 95# gasoline to fill the fuel tank. After filling, rotate the flywheel on the right side of the engine two times clockwise. Its function can make the mixed fuel completely enter the cylinder. Make sure that no air is generated in the fuel pipe.
(3) Turn on the power switch, and then quickly turn the flywheel on the right side of the engine clockwise to start the engine. .Note:
(1) If the ignition device is normal and the cylinder compression is normal, and the machine cannot start normally, it is likely that the carburetor oil needle needs to be adjusted.
(2) After tightening the main oil needle on the carburetor, loosen 1/4 turn and start the flywheel to make the mixing ratio of gasoline and air reach the normal working mixing ratio.
(3) When the machine stops running, the power switch should be turned off. cool down. .Excellent Gift: This exquisite engine model is easy to operate and full of fun. It can observe and understand the working process and principle of the engine. It can be used as a desktop model to play with, and it can also be an excellent personalized gift for mechanical crafts model fans. .If you have any questions, please contact us in time. .For Ages: 14+
I have built many Stirling Kits, My wife enjoyed watching the process, so I purchased this one for her, she just loved building it and has now ordered many more to complete. The instructions were clear and easy to follow, we could not be more pleased with the results. The quality of the parts included are very good, she did not have any missing pieces and the kit included a few tools
This filter fits the FL4-175 perfectly.
Nicely made construction, great finish & quality! Really adds scale detail to the FL4-175. Thanks Cison & Stirlingkit! Can’t wait to see what other options are developed for the FL4 flathead in the future 😁
This is the first time i am building something and took me almost 5hrs straight to complete. Hats off to the design!!! Just amazing.... Will be looking into more models from this site. Worth every penny.
Package was awesome!
🥇This is possibly your only chance to get an affordable working v8 model engine. Made out of machined parts. They are appropriate materials: aluminum and steel. Great for remote control hobbies, display, collection, model engine hobbies. Customers service great 👍🏿
In my last review I gave it five stars because I was very happy with the build my only complaint was my batteries were leaking. Without asking for new batteries the company contacted me and automatically sent me new batteries that's what I call Great customer service all companies should be that good!!!!